Breast augmentation is clinically referred to as augmentation mammaplasty. If you are dissatisfied with your breast size, augmentation surgery is a choice to consider.
Breast Augmentation can:
- Increase fullness and projection of your breasts
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
The breast augmentation procedure involves using implants to fulfill your desire for fuller breasts or to restore breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy. Implants also may be used to reconstruct a breast after mastectomy or injury.
Breast augmentation does not correct severely drooping breasts. If you want your breasts to look fuller and to be lifted due to sagging, a breast lift may be required in conjunction with breast augmentation.
Breast lifting can often be done at the same time as your augmentation or may require a separate operation. Your plastic surgeon will assist you in making this decision.
Is Breast Augmentation Right for Me?
- You are physically healthy
- You have realistic expectations
- Your breasts are fully developed
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too small
- You are dissatisfied with your breasts losing shape and volume after pregnancy, weight loss, or with aging
- You are unhappy with the upper part of your breast appearing “empty”
- Your breasts are asymmetrical
- One or both breasts failed to develop normally or have an elongated shape
Plastic surgery involves many choices. The first and most important is selecting a surgeon you can trust. A doctor’s board certification is one of the best indicators of his or her training. Dr. Daniel Holley is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Holley Surgical Arts has two offices conveniently located in both Stuart and Port Saint Lucie. Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Daniel Holley and his entire staff are committed to your privacy, comfort and goals. We offer a large spectrum of cosmetic enhancements and non-surgical procedures for your personal refinement and encourage you to contact us for a complimentary consultation. We are proud to be the preferred choice of many of the area’s doctors, their spouses and their friends.